I have the following setup with 2 Teltonika products:
- RUT240 mounted in location with cellular reception
- 70m network cable
- RUTX10 connected to RUT240 via 70m network cable (LAN), mounted in a location with no cellular reception
I want to get the following functionality:
- I send a SMS to the RUT240
- RUT240 sets a command to switch RUTX10 Digital Output (Open collector output)
I have seen, that I can control RUTX10 Digital Output via http post/get requests, like
But how can I configure RUT240 to send a http post/get request like that?
There is the SMS Forwarding To HTTP feature on RUT240, but I think, it is not usable for that, because:
- I don't want, that every SMS is forwarded to the RUTX10
- I don't want to forward the SMS senders phone number to RUTX10
- I don't know how to create that http request (http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/io_state?username=user1&password=user1&pin=dout1&state=on) in exact that way.
So my question is - is it possible to do a configuration like that?