FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
173 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I'm struggling to get any iojuggler script to do anything. Even a simple script like the following, uploaded via the iojuggler interface, does nothing that I can see (logread tells me the action is triggered, but I get nothing else logged).

Can anyone give me some clues?

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/logger Testing
by anonymous

OK, so the stripped code I gave as an example is now working, I don't know what I was doing wrong.

But I'm still having issues with arguments passed to the script. It seems that whatever I specify in the arguments box get combined and sent as a single argument, ie if I set arguments to:

%g0 %g1 %ss

.. then my script will receive (eg) "High Low -56 dBm" as $1 - what I want is "High" as $1, "Low" as $2, and "-56 dBm" as $3 (note the space in the latter argument).

Am I doing something wrong?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you post your script right there and then post a screenshot of the script output?

Regards.
by anonymous

Well the script was simple enough:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/logger 1=$1
/usr/bin/logger 2=$2
/usr/bin/logger 3=$3

.. with IOJuggler's action set to %g0 %g1 %ss

However, when I run this now I get no output to syslog at all (other than "daemon.info iojuggler: executing action id=4" which confirms the action was triggered). What have I done wrong now? It runs fine from the commandline.

Previously the logged result was

1=High Low -65 dBm
2=
3=