FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
473 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

2 hours ago I was able to create a new VPN Hub and download my .OVPN file without any problems.

Now I'm able to create a new VPN Hub,  but when I download the .OVPN File its always empty (Filesize: 0Bytes)
Is this a server problem?

Thanks for any advices
  garysn
by anonymous
Same issue with RUT950 who was working fine with VPN before friday.
by anonymous
Hello,

Quick update: RMS VPN should work stable once again. Please post further feedback and we will continue to look further into it.

Best regards.
by anonymous
Still down as of 5 minutes ago
by anonymous
Meanwhile I can't even connect to the VPN anymore... getting worse...

7 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
I have the same problem. Server seems to be out... I am in commissioning and this problem is very annoying!
0 votes
by anonymous
I am experiencing the same problem with a new 955. This is a replacement of, a replacement, of a replacement 950 which died with the old No Sim / Bad Sim card problem - all of these have gone the same way.

Although that is a gripe I have. The problem is as both of these users have stated. Seems to be a growing problem.

I updated FW to latest 6.08.5 from 6.05.??

Any ideas on how to get this working?
0 votes
by anonymous
Seems more and more to be a common problem.

I have just created a brand new RMS account and added a brand new RUT240 (out of the box/never used) and then generated a new VPN HUB but when I download the .OVPN File, then the file size is always 0 Bytes !!!
0 votes
by anonymous
I have the same problem. The VPN Hub worked until a few days ago. It doesn't work anymore and when I try to download the configuration files, they are empty. So I guess it is problem of the Teltonika RMS server...
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello everyone,

We at Teltonika Networks are aware of this issue and currently working to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

yes, it worked for some hours. But it doesn't work anymore, now.

Best regards,
Florian
by anonymous
Hello FloSen,

I would like to ask if you are still facing this issue? If yes, could you specify your Hub name and company ID?

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I´m having the same issue here. Can´t connect at all anymore.

But I dont get an empty file (7kb).

It worked fine before but now it hasent worked for a while. Doesent find any answers for this issue, has this been fixed?