FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
203 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have created an Input rule and need to receive an email but after trigger the input I receive message:

Email sending failed.....

I have test sending email with Event Reporting rules and it works.

I have same SMTP configuration in Input Rule and Event Reporting but the Input Rule fail sending email.

What I am missing ?

Please take a look in the attach file.
by anonymous
Hello,

There is a missing attached file. It would be great if you could replicate the issue you are currently having, then access router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to us.

Just, make sure that troubleshoot file is generated when the issue is present and before a reboot (So it can be seen in the logs).   

Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

ago by Hello,

There is a missing attached file. It would be great if you could replicate the issue you are currently having, then access router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to us.

Just, make sure that troubleshoot file is generated when the issue is present and before a reboot (So it can be seen in the logs).   

Regards.