FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
282 views 3 comments
by anonymous

I noticed that on 2021-12-16, the firwmare information for RUT240 in the wiki has been changed. Instead of RUT2_R_00.07.01, the page now lists RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 as the latest version.

Have the RUT2_R_00.07.x versions been "called back"? If so, why?

It would be great to be notified of such things or at least find that info in the wiki.

Edit: Fixed typo, added publicly visible screenshot of firmware information in Wiki. (I had added the screenshot as attached file before, so it was not visible.)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Firmware version RUT2_R_00.07.01 released on 2021.11.18 was removed due to an issue with the IPsec tunnel while using a mobile connection. 

We sincerely apologize for that and we will update our Wiki for RUT240 too as we did with other devices.

Regards.

Best answer
by anonymous
Thanks for the answer and for updating the wiki page. I had checked only one other device page (for the TRB140, which still lists the R_00.07.01) and had thus not seen that the information regarding the IPsec tunnel.

Follow-up question: Do you recommend to install the previous firmware version on the RUT240 if I have not configured an IPsec tunnel?
by anonymous
We do recommend keeping using the 7.1 version if you do not use IPsec. Also yesterday we released the 7.1.2 version which has all of these issues fixed.
by anonymous
Thank you for the update (both the issue and the firmware ;) )