FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
168 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi all
Hope you are well.
For now, I am using your device, TRB141, and it works great.
Thank you for your great device.

Btw, I have one issue in reading the several holding registers using the Modbus TCP master on the WEB UI.
So, if I read one register via Modbus, it gives me 1. It is correct, it should be.
But if I read multiple holding registers via Modbus, it seems the return order of the Modbus register values in the return array.
I think the 1st item should be '1', but the 1st value is '0' for now, this is strange.
So is the value array changed in the return array? If so, what is the exact order?
I am not sure.

If you could clarify this problem clearly, I would be so happy.
Thank you so much.
by anonymous
Hi,

What kind of device that you want to read from?

And could you also include the screenshoot of Modbus reading test that you perform?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
I am using TRB141. VCC is connected to the PIN1 of this device, and I am going to read this value via Modbus.
But the return array is not as expected.
Btw, I can not upload the screenshot, for now, I dont know why.
Could you please check the png files I uploaded?
Thank you.
by anonymous
Hi,

I don't see the image that you upload, perhaps you can send me by PM?

What I can say for now is that probably the register address of the VCC is rather different, what you think is the first address is actually the second. So when you read 1st address it's pointing to other register, which is "zero" in this case.