FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
169 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I bought 2 credits for RMS license to monitor 2 RUT955 routers,i received 1 code from the seller and i activate it , and i have 1 remaining credit on my credit pool.To assign that credit to the sec router,i created a credit code and i activate it .But the credit code don't go to the second router it still appearing in the credit pool.

And when i click on the router i have the notifications that the device is not activated

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I don’t see any trouble here yet. Paid credit codes are activated automatically at the end of the 30-day free trial period. So one of your devices has already activated the code and the status of the other is FREE. Only when this device successfully connects to RMS, the trial period will begin. And only after its expiration, the paid credit will be activated.

Let me know if I misunderstood you or missed something.

Regards.