FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,886 views 10 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

trying to test-drive RMS before deciding to take a subscription for our devices, but we can't get the remote Web UI working for our RUT950's (see error below). Any idea what might be the reason ? 

Thanks,

Filip.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I have checked and seems working correctly.

Could you please provide last four digits from router serial number and last two symbols from router LAN MAC address?
by anonymous
Hi,

thanks for reaching out, below is the info :

SN: xxx 0620
LAN MAC: CF

Cheers,

Filip.
by anonymous

Does your router name in RMS is "FTLTE001"?

Is it powered on?

by anonymous

Hi,

indeed, name is FTLTE001. it was powered on about two hours ago, but seems to be offline now (and I'm not at the same location at this point in time).  I do see someone downloaded troublehsoot info and tried to force config, I'll check/power cycle as soon as I'm near the device (in a couple of hours from now)

Thx,

Filip.

by anonymous
ok, inform then router will be online.
by anonymous
ok, I just power-cycled the router, it's back online in RMS
by anonymous
still not working... anything else I can try ? Restore factory defaults ?

Thx,

Filip.
by anonymous
even after restore factory defaults, and SIM from other provider no webui working: still 500 internal server error. Going to try an other RUT later today or tomorrow.
by anonymous

Hi,

Please check now, it should work:

by anonymous
Hi,

thanks, it's working now indeed. Did you change anything ? Or what was the reason it did not work ? Will my other devices have the same issue ?

thx,

Filip.
by anonymous
HI,

Some changes was made  from RMS. Now should be ok.