FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
239 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello all,

I use RMS VPN service to connect my PC (in fact a chromebook) to PLC devices, in http, behind one RUT950.

I have only one success with a raspberry device, all other are down. Ping are also down.

Locally, all is ok. Http connexion are ok with all devices. Gateways are good (RUT IP adress)

Please, anyone had one idea about this issue.

Thank you by advance for your help.

Regards JV
by anonymous

I am also facing same issue, If you find any Helpful guide, Please let me know.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What are the differences between your devices, which you have connected to RUT950?

If you indeed have multiple devices connected to RUT950 and if you indeed are able to reach one of them (raspberry) through RMS VPN, that means that both your computer and RMS VPN is configured correctly, so there should not be any reason why other devices are not reachable, especially if you indeed have manually entered correct "default gateway" setting on your other devices.

Is it possible that from RMS VPN hub configuration instead of creating a route to whole RUT950's LAN, you made route just to single LAN IP address?

Or maybe your RUT950 is connected to same local network (e.g. via Wired WAN/WiFi) as your PC?

Could you send me your router's serial number through private message?

by anonymous
Thank you for your answer.

In RMS VPN Hub, i have created route for each device. Little precision, all devices are available with RMS Connect (Http connexion).

Ok, i send to you serial number.

Have a nice day,
by anonymous
Update of RMS VPN HUB with whole LAN network like 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 have resolved issue.

Thank you for your help.
0 votes
by anonymous

Update of RMS VPN HUB with whole LAN network like 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 have resolved issue.