FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
361 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello to all.

In my router RUT 955 I have the following issue: when I switch on and off the WIFI, the 4g connection falls down. The only way to solve this problem is reboot the router.

RUT9_R_00.07.01.2 firmware

With the previous firmware it was impossibile to activate the WIFI.
by anonymous
Hello,

Just a quick question - are you using WiFi in client mode (to get internet connectivity from another WiFi station) or is it running as an access point for other devices to connect to your device?

Best regards,

Tomas.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

ago by 

Hello,

Just a quick question - are you using WiFi in client mode (to get internet connectivity from another WiFi station) or is it running as an access point for other devices to connect to your device?

Best regards,

Tomas.
0 votes
by anonymous

Thanks for the reply. This is where I was trying to set up the WiFi

by anonymous

Hello,

Was the wireless interface stopped intentionally or is it usually in this state? It is possible that the wireless interface enters the "Stopped" state if something is wrong with the general configuration of either generic WiFi configuration itself or any specific wireless interface setting. Could you please generate and send me over a troubleshoot file with private message?

What's a troubleshoot file and how to generate it?

A Troubleshoot file contains a device's event logs, configuration files and other info useful for diagnostics. It can be downloaded from your device's WebUI, Troubleshoot page:

System → Administration → Troubleshoot

Best regards,

Tomas.