FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
211 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have some trouble with OpenVPN Client edit page in the WebGui and the new FW 00.07.01.2.

Before I was on RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 and everything went fine, I had all the fields.

And then after updating to 00.07.01.2 there is now missing lot of field in the configuration menu as shown in the printscreen.

It's seems that when I create a new Client all fields are present.

Note that I had to do an intermediate update on RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5, I didn't check but I didn't think that it's the root cause.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Was the device upgrade performed without keeping any settings or were the settings kept during the upgrade? Generally, when upgrading from the legacy firmware to the latest firmware and facing such issues, it's recommended to either re-flash the firmware without keeping any settings or to restore settings to default after the upgrade.

In addition, could you send this screenshot to me via private message?

Best regards,

Tomas.
by anonymous
Hello,

I updated the device with keeping the settings.

I think that the ovpn config file is not altered by the update because the connection was working. It's seems that it's only a gui trouble.

Also I tried to create a new instance of Ovpn client and all the fields was present. I didn't tried to save to avoid other trouble.

PS I sent you the screenshot by PM