FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
232 views 0 comments
by anonymous
hi

I want to monitor teltonika BLE beacon connected to RUTX12(around 30) with thingsboard over mqtt , how can we send each temperature data to thingsboard knowing that thingsboard act as a broker and for each update we need to add the device created token in mqtt connection.

Can we configure multiple mqtt session to publish on each session temperature data or humidity data etc...

Thankshi

I want to monitor teltonika BLE beacon connected to RUTX12(around 30) with thingsboard over mqtt , how can we send each temperature data to thingsboard knowing that thingsboard act as a broker and for each update we need to add the device created token in mqtt connection.

Can we configure multiple mqtt session to publish on each session temperature data or humidity data etc...

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform, that for this requirement you could use "Data to server" function.
Using it you could sort and send data from a multiple beacons.

Best regards,

Sigitas