FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
576 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I cannot import a configuration file from an RUT950 (firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5).

This is the error I  get:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:224: Failed to execute call dispatcher target for entry '/admin/system/admin/backup'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/admin/system.lua:215: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:224: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:98: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:98>

Why am I getting this message?

I read on another thread that there is a problem with the firmware. Is that the case here?

Also, I need to copy the configuration file to 3000 RUT950. Is there a faster way to restore the configuration file other than using the GUI.

Can I restore the configuration file via cli? If it is possible, please write the entire process.

This is a major project, so if you can reply soon I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Roy

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Could you provide a step by step process how you tried to upload this backup?
Also, I would like to know if this issue persist in firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.6?

The easiest way to upload a backup to a fleet of devices are use Teltonika Remote Management system.
Detailed information how upload backup to a several devices could be found in a link bellow:
https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/How_to_upload_a_configuration_(backup)_file_into_a_router_via_RMS%3F

Please note, that backup file will be accepted only if devices have identical hardware. Backup from device with different hardware (e.g. from RUT955 with MeiG device module in RUT955 with Quectel module) will not be accepted.

You could install backup file using CLI. In order to do so, you will need to upload backup file to a /tmp folder and after that execute command sysupgrade -r /tmp/backup_name.tar.gz

Best regards,

Sigitas