FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
992 views 14 comments
by anonymous

RUT240 FW RUT2_R_00.07.01.2

Auto APN with Vodafone ITA doesn't work. It connects and sends data but is unable to receive anything. Setting manually mobile.vodafone.it as adviced by the operator everything works correctly. Can you please fix it?

We often change sim between operators on that router so we definitely need auto apn to work.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform, that this is know issue with several operators.
It will be fixed in future firmware releases.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for a troubleshoot file.
Unfortunately, the given file does not provide any useful information, because troubleshoot was generated 6 minutes after router reboot and showed, that device successfully received IP and get internet connection.
It would be great if you could generate and provide a troubleshoot file when this issue happens.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous
Hi Sigitas,

unfortunately, I have remote access to the device, only.

That means, if the problem occurs, I have no access to the router until a "ping - reboot" is rebooting the device after about 1 hour of missing pings.

Is there a way to store the log in case pings are missed before the reboot, to have access to the stored log after the reboot?

By the way: the former defined "ping - restart modem" doesn't brought the connection back...

Regards

Ralf
by anonymous
Any chance the fix is going to be released shortly? I have had this problem since a month ago and still waiting.
by anonymous
Hello,

Solarix, you could change troubleshoot file placement from RAM memory, to a flash memory.
Using this file will not be removed after reboot.
You could change this option in Administration - Troubleshoot

Highfreq the new firmware was release on Friday and it have fixed APN issue.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous
Hi Sigitas,

I had changed the file placement to flash memory.

I'll send you the troubelshooting-file by PM.

But this is still from version 01.14.5.

The new version with the fix, you refered to, is Version 07.01.4. Right? Will a patch available for 01.14.x also, or is the version 07.x stable to use it in production?

Best regards

Ralf