FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
773 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hi All,

Trying to setup DDNS on this RUT240 (RUT2_R_00.07.01.2) using noip.com and this guide. Upon opening the config, we get an Error saying “Error while loading data”. Trying to fill out the form, the DDNS Service Provider list is empty. Anything we type into it gets cleared when clicking out. I deleted the original DDNS config and made a new one, same issue. Rebooted Device.

In addition, the Package Manager list was fully empty when we went to install Dynamic DNS. So we had to CLI the install:

opkg update
opkg list
opkg install tlt-ddns

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Not sure why, list just started to show. Didn't do anything differently.
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Please remove via SSH installed package and try to install DDNS package from this file.
I am asking this, because I guess, that your installed package have only webUi part, not the package itself.

Best regards,

Sigitas

0 votes
by anonymous

On a RUT955 the solution was to restart (not reload) vuci, since it apparently doesn't register that ddns has been installed/enabled:

service vuci restart