FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
182 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi when I am on my boat the WiFi signal both the 2G and 5G works then for no apparent reason it will say no internet connection then a few minutes later it will come back and the process repeats itself
by anonymous
I have a similar issue. New device latest firmware and I have never had so buggy device. Not sure what to do it is very unstable. Sometimes it works a few days and then it says no connection possible with this WiFI Network. Really frustrated. I am really new to Rutx11 and in the beginning, I was really impressed with what it could do in potential. But basic things as wifi should be very stable.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hi,

We should discard that the WAN interface is not losing internet connection indeed.

Does your RUTX11 have the latest Firmware? If not please update it following these LINK.

Also double-check that your Wi-Fi antennas are attached correctly. If these issue persists, please consider attaching the log files. Make sure you capture logs after the event occurs.

Regards,