FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
172 views 0 comments
by anonymous

I have 8 routers (RUT950 and RUT955) with fixed IP SIMS. When I use the /devices/export/csv endpoint to query the devices, the iccid field only contains 3 unique iccid's for the 8 routers. i.e. iccid's are duplicated and they do not match the iccid's shown in the web UI for the router. All other data from the API appears OK. Please advise..?

edit: The iccid's returned from the /devices (i.e. not the csv endpoint) are correct..

thanks

steve

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

For us is not completely clear the solution you are implementing and how specifically you are querying each device. Can you elaborate a bit more on your solution?

Also is it possible that the rest ICCID's are somehow duplicated due to the custom APN solution you are using. But I would need more info on your current topology.

You can attach files by editing your original question. And there you will find the File Upload Box field.