FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
540 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Please add the feature to show Connection Details on the Login/Landing Page again.
We used this Feature in FW 6.xx excessivly.

See Image Attached.
by anonymous
I really miss this too (signal strength without login).  Had the option on a rut240 on old firmware, no option on the rut360 on V7

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform, that most important connection details are are displayed in Overview page.
If some information is missing, please press a cogwheel on a right side of window and customize which parameters you want to see.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous

I forgot to upload the Picture.

I actually ment the Login Page, not the Overview.
Its a nice feature to see the network Operator without logging in.
Especially when the User doesnt know the Password, he can at least provide some Basic Information (WAN IP, Network operator, Signal Strengh)

Heres an Example what it looked like in FW 6.x

by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for a reply.
From the given picture I see, that device is set to bridge mode. Because of that reason, all operator information are given in a login page. This was not changed in new firmware version.
When device have default settings and works as router, this information in most case are unnecessary, because device could have different internet connection methods (like from WiFi or via cable). Also, this information are not displayed for security reasons.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous

Hi Sigitas,

my device wasn't in Bridge mode. But there were checkboxes to Show these Information on Login Screen.
Please consider to provide this feature again with an upcoming Firmware.

by anonymous

Here's the Screenshot from RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3