FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
156 views 1 comments
by anonymous

A few days ago I purchased a TRB141 unit (original fw was 2.xx, I upgraded to 07.01.4, with keep settings off)

All infos are within the two attached files

My problem is the following:

1st issue:

• At a reboot/restart/power ON, both relay/latching relay do a "selftest" and switch one time. Is it possible to turn off this function?
  • It is quite annoying, if a connected device do a PowerOn/PowerOff at a reboot.
2nd issue:
Normally, when the TRB141 powered off, there is a discontinuity between the Output pin 4-5 (Common - Normally Opened)
  • It is OK, as per manual
When device started up, the relay close, and there is a Closed state between Pin 4-5
At Services -> Input/Output -> Status, the Green Relay (Pin 4-5) shows OPEN instead CLOSED.
It is possibble to switch between OPEN/CLOSE manually
It is not OK, or revise user manual. But in this case, the relays drains more from powersupply, because an all time powered status...
Thanks in advance!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I see that this case is being solved in our internal support system. The communication will be continued there.
by anonymous
Hello,

It is good to hear it that this problem solved :)

Unfortunately a month now, I did'nt received ANY positive advice, except to send back the unit to the distributor...