FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
518 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

we have 30 RUT950 LTE Router, our ISP will connect create a VPN between the SIM cards given by them so that all the routers AP will be inside a network.

my question is that can i configure all the devices connected to the router to be on the same VPN?

and can i configure the APN manually while bridging  between mobile ISP and device on LAN.

Regards,

Anas Riyal

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

Regarding this query of yours, you mentioned that your ISP will establish a Private Network with the use of APN in this case these sim cards of yours will be able to communicate with each other. Meaning with the use of these sim cards you can establish communication between your RUT Devices and be able to reach the connected device to it running a certain service with port-forwarding. But if you want to access the local network of each RUT device in this APN network that is the time you need to establish a VPN connection. 

Here are the following links for your reference: 
VPN Configuration Examples - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
Port Forwarding - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
Hello,

I appreciate your help.

yes i want to connect the LAN of the RUT devices together, for example the IP addresses of the first device 192.168.1.xx, the second lan 192.168.2.xx.

and i want all the devices in the two LANs to be in a one LAN.

Regards,

Anas Riyal