FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
191 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Good morning.

I need to configure the RUT 240 router for this purpose.

The LAN interface must be connected to an industrial ethernet device and the WAN interface is used wirelessly and is connected to a Wifi network present in our network.

The LAN part is configured with ip by default and the Wireless part is connected and takes its address from my company dhcp.

My goal is to communicate all the TCP traffic arriving on the WAN to the device connected on the LAN of the Router and vice versa. What kind of configuration do I need to perform?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, before anything can you tell us which firmware version you have?  We recommend using the latest version (RUT2_R_00.07.01.4) which you can download on the following wikipage.

RUT240 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

For the wifi, you need to configure your RUT240’s wireless interface as client mode. For this, you can go to option Network > Wireless > Scan. This will show you the available wifi networks on the surrounding area and you can join the one you want with “Join Network” as you can see on the following wikipage.

RUT240 Wireless - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)