FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
202 views 2 comments
by anonymous

How can I configure the rut300 to make a device in the LAN accessible (all ports) through the address of the rut300 in the wan network? In the diagram I would like to reach the Raspberry from the customer network (WAN of the rut300) with the address 192.168.1.74

I tried to apply the following two rules but it doesn't seem to work:

Port Forward:
Match: IPv4-tcp, udp -  From any host in wan - Via IP 192.168.1.74
forward to: IP 10.10.10.2 in lan

Source Nat:
Match: Any traffic - From any host in wan - To IP 192.168.1.74 in lan
Action: Rewrite to source IP 10.10.10.2

Thanks in advance for any help

by anonymous
Hello,

A port forwarding rule should be enough to reach a device inside the network, just verify that the configuration inside the rule is pointing to the right device,  I imagine that you want to connect to the Raspberry Pi using SSH, you have to configure that inside port on the rule so you can use that service.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

A port forwarding rule should be enough to reach a device inside the network, just verify that the configuration inside the rule is pointing to the right device,  I imagine that you want to connect to the Raspberry Pi using SSH, you have to configure that inside port on the rule so you can use that service.

by anonymous

Hello,

With portforwarding I can reach the devices in the LAN, but the LAN devices don't know which interface to forward the packets to.
It would be necessary that the devices received the packets with a different sender subnet.

i don't know if it could be a good solution but with the attached nat rule the raspberry became reachable via lan: