FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
198 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello. Rut 955 - failover configuration is not working properly - SIM1 is WAN. Please send me the configuration instructions for this service in the new software version.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you please share more details on your failover configuration?

Also, could you specify more details about your use case:

• Between which interfaces do you want to configure failover (mobile, wired, WI -FI WAN);
  • When do you want failover to happen, what conditions must be met?

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
  • Between which interfaces do you want to configure failover (mobile, wired, WI -FI WAN);
  • MOBILE and WAN

I ping the ip address 8.8.8.8 if I lose the connection, it automatically switches to the other link. - at least it should.

by anonymous

Hello,

You will find failover configuration example in this video, which is also applicable with the latest firmware version. Please note, that the order of the WAN interfaces in the failover options list is important, so, in order to set your primary WAN connectivity as mobile, make sure you drag it to the top of the list and save the settings.

Best regards,

Žygimantas.