FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,074 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi

I have a RUT with HOTSPOT working very fine, I have created a "template" for GUEST account, with download  data limited (500 MB) for every day.

All is ok, but when several devices are connected (with the same Guest Account) all device can download 500 MB..... every device :-( !!

I need offer 500 MB for GUEST User, but only 500 MB for all device working together with the same user "GUEST"

Could a Expert help me?

Thanks a lot

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

try to use "Authentication mode:Without Radius" and create one user with limits. Few wifi clients can use the same user account.

by anonymous
Thanks, but this is done already. The problem is when several devices are connected with this Guest account (with Download data limited to 500 MB ).

In this case every device can download 500 MB...I need to permit only 500 MB for all devices connected with guest account.