FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
139 views 0 comments
by anonymous
is rms down? I am trying to set up rms on a new device and it can't ping either rms.teltonika-networks.com or 18.196.62.30.

Multiple routers around the world of mine are unable to ping either of those addresses.

Considering it's the first time I've use a teltonika device to demo RMS, it's a bit concerning when literally everything on your wiki points to these addresses and all your help docs for people not resolving one or the other say use the ip - which also doesn't work...

Whats going on and how often does this happen???

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching to Teltonika.

RMS is not down and is operating fine. The reason you are not getting response to your ping command is because ICMP echo requests are blocked for certain reasons. However, you can try these commands: curl -I 18.196.62.30 or curl -I rms.teltonika-networks.com to fetch the header information, which indicates an up and responsive site.

Best regards,

Žygimantas