FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
323 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I gave purchased a rutx11 but have sometimes trouble with login to admin console. It seems that when the rutx11 is connected to internet it works better.  But if not I have often that I cannot connect (device not ready).

Unfortunately I cannit upload the picture as this is to big and I have on my mobile no way to make it smaller

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please give more details on how are you trying to loin to the device: 

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Sure, login using the web interface. I use the admin credentials. Some time it works sometimes not. I am connected trough wifi 2.4 ghz. I have also the feeling it has to do with this. What are the best settings setting up secure wifi. As out of the box it isn't secure. I am an it person and at home I use pfsense. So I am used to setup things like this. But this is maybe a different way of working which I did not setup correctly. I tried the url you mentioned but that fit not help either. As I said sometimes it works sometimes not.
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

Žygimantas