FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
163 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a RUTX12 setup with two sims in load balancing. Both Sims randomly disconnect and reconnect seconds later. When it does happen is happens a few times then never again for hours.

Using the latest firmware.

Signal is -51db with clear line of sight to the mast around 1km

Any ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Thanks for replying. I have send you a message
by anonymous

Hello,

Key signal metrics are indeed solid for quality connectivity. However, the logs indicate another behaviour. Yor ISPs provide you with a dynamic IP and update your public IP leases every two hours, at least indicated by the logs, yet in reality, the update happens every hour. Thus a a short disconnection periods are to be expected when the lease is renewed.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Thank you for looking into this. Would the solution to solve this be getting a static IP?

Yesterday the router went a bit wild and both modems were disconnecting every couple of minutes which continued for around an hour then calmed down again.
When I do get the disconnect messages it happens quite a lot for around 30 minutes then never again for a few hours