FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
341 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I have setup OpenVPN client in the RUT240

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Graphical user interface, application  Description automatically generated with medium confidence<!--[endif]-->

The VPN Connection is up; status is connected; see below:

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Graphical user interface, text, application  Description automatically generated<!--[endif]-->

The OpenVPN Server has assigned IP of 10.107.254.134 to RUT240

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Text  Description automatically generated<!--[endif]-->

I have connected PC (OpenVPN server assigned IP of 10.107.254.131) to the same OpenVPN server.  Also, this OpenVPN server has setting for clients to talk to each other as well. This feature works as I have tested it with two PC clients. However, in this case of one PC client and one RUT240; It is not working. The overall connection is shown as below:

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Diagram  Description automatically generated<!--[endif]-->

Here, from the RUT240 I can Ping the Test PC, no problem with that, see below:

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Text  Description automatically generated<!--[endif]-->

But from Test PC, when I ping 10.107.254.134; it says, “destination port unreachable”?

Question 1: Could you please help me out why? How can I fix this? Looks like some sort of port blocking on RUT240?  

Question 2: My main goal is to get to RUT240’s webserver and get to the Lan device as shown below; from “Test PC”.

So basically, from Test PC; I would like to browse 192.168.1.1 and RUT240’s webpage should come up. Similarly, I should be able to reach to the Lan device (e.g. 192.168.1.5).

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->Diagram  Description automatically generated<!--[endif]-->

Please let me know how can I achieve this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is the issue still relevant?

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Dear Support, 

Please find the troubleshoot file attached. 
Tech Support file attached
In this instance, the VPN server assigned following IP address to the PC and RUT240
PC: 10.107.254.170
Client: 10.107.254.169

Thank You. 

by anonymous

Dear Žygimantas,

Any chance you have received my Tech support file. Please update?

Sudip