FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
160 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Is this a known issue or have I missed a setting

Cause:
Had a power outage where the device had sudden loss power.

Issue:
When power came back wifi clients could connect, clients could see each other, could connect to web interface but 4G radios (both) did not reconnect to the internet. No ping IP or DNS, no speedtest

Troubleshooting:

1. Through Web Interface did reboot of the device - no change
  2. Turned 4G radio(s) off then on - no change (interface did say they were connected but no data)

Resolution:
Factory resetting the router resolved the issue, all devices connected, web interface available and both 4G radios reconnected and internet connection restored

Basic Settings:

• both 4G radios enabled with different network provider SIMs (as WAN failover from one to the other)
  • Wifi 2.4 and 5G both enabled
  • No LAN clients connected

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your observation.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue. 

Depending on your power outage circumstances, it might have caused voltage some rapid voltage surge, which could have affected how the device operated. 

However, other than that, there are no known issues related to what you have described. If a similar event would occur again, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. To generate one, please access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas