FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
150 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I tried to configure my lan device (ubuntu core) with pass through , it received wan ip, but after this point i need to forward some ports to my local nvr device, my lan device can not access to nvr device ip : 192.168.2.2 . I attached the screenshot and trubleshoot file. I think my problem is about asymetric traffic from my lan device (192.168.226.128) to 192.168.2.2. Thanks for your help. My device is rut240

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Teltonika crowd-support forum. Please find our response below.

You need to create a separate network for the WAN port (working as LAN). So that both networks do not interfere with each other.

1. You need to create a VLAN instance. Go to Networks->VLAN->Interface VLAN, create a new VLAN with the name "VLAN 10" and enter the details as described in the screenshot below:

After creating everything, select parent interface eth0 and click the save and apply button.
2. Next, navigate to Network->Interfaces and disable WAN and WAN6 interfaces as shown in the picture.

3. Now, on the Networks->Interfaces page, create a new interface as I create with the name "VLAN 10" as shown below:

Make sure the network you enter here (192.168.100.1/24 in this case) must be different than the LAN interface network. On physical settings, enable Bridge interfaces and select interface eth1 and vlan10.

After that, you configure connect NVR using LAN cable o WAN port. Check if you received the IP from network 192.168.100.0/24.

4. Now moving to the port forwarding rule, please do the configuration as shown below:

Click on save and apply. You might need to reboot the router and NVR to let the changes take effect. 

Regards,
Ramandeep

by anonymous
Hi,

I did it worked thanks but i have an another problem. It is a big problem for me. I configured WanMobile as a passthrough mode (mac adress is my local device mac), my lan device recevied wan ip. But my 192.168.1.0 network devices are receving wan ip if there is no device at the lan port, normaly mac is static for my lan port device for passthorugh mode. If i connect any device to vlan or wanport , normally it will receive ip from 192.168.1.0/24 but they are receiving wan ip. I think its a bug. There is a static mac for wan ip , why it is receing wan ip to every local machine connected to lan ?
by anonymous

Hi,

Please update the router's firmware to the latest RUT2_R_00.07.02.1 and test it again, share the results.
Please download the latest firmware from the link below:
https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_Firmware_Downloads
Please follow the instructions for firmware update from the link below:
https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_Firmware

Regards,
Ramandeep