FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
257 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi Helpers,

I have a lot of RUT240s to deploy in the field in the next few weeks however I'm having some weird issues after updating the RUT2_R_00.07.02.

Before the update, everything was working fine. As soon as I update I cannot get internet via the wired WAN port again not matter what I do. Previous version firmware worked out of the box. What am I doing wrong?

Connection is RUT240 (192.168.1.1) to RUT240 (192.168.1.100). First has a sim card in it and works well. Second one can't give me internet access from LAN or wifi AP. Any clues what I'm doing wrong? It is happening on all units.

Thanks for your help.
by anonymous
I have the same issue with my RUTX11 (intermittent WAN disconnect after minutes to hours - reboot required since RUTX thought all was fine). I rolled back to RUTX_R_00.07.01.4 and things work fine. I hope this will be fixed in a future release.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you execute:

ip -4 rule delete $(ip -4 rule show| grep 2062 | cut -d":" -f 2)

from a CLI or ssh console on both RUT240, and try again ?

Regards,

by anonymous
Hi, Thanks for your comment. I tried this but it didn't help. Not sure what this command was meant to do?

I have now rolled back the firmware to get it to work. Old firmware is working OK.

I am having lots on issues with this latest firmware. I can't get an AP working. I am able to connect to it but no gateway is available. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. With the older firmware it just worked.

Configuration is a sim is in the unit and I can get internet via lan but no internet via a AP.
by anonymous

> Not sure what this command was meant to do?

A workaround for a weird issue which is popping up. May or may not be relevant ...

Did you check the firewall before downgrading the firmware ?