FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
187 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello, i need your help about an issue that i have on my RUT955. When i try to use the modem, the connection speed often drop for i.e. from 30 Mps to 1 or 2 Mbps. I have the same problem using various italian provider like Vodafone, TIM, Iliad or Wind, even trying the second SIM card slot. I tried to change APN from Auto to manual but nothing changes. The firmware actually installed no my legacy WebUI is the RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.06, but the issue was the same with previous 08.05. Any idea? Thank you and best regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

If your device has the product code which does not contain 7V in it (RUT955 *7V***), then the latest firmware version you should be able to upgrade to is RUT9_R_00.07.02.1, which you can download here.

If the update does not help to solve your issue, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas