FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
229 views 1 comments
by anonymous

So this is something I've never seen before.

After upgrading a RUT240 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.1, all settings regarding sim and mobile are completely gone.
For example under 'Status' in the menu, the 'Mobile Usage' page is simply gone.

Under 'Network', the 'Mobile' option is gone, so no settings regarding PIN et cetera.

Under 'Services', 'Mobile Utilities' and all sub settings like SMS Utilities are gone.

Under 'System' > 'Setup Wizard' the 'Mobile' step is missing as well.

So basically after the update (before it worked fine) it somehow became a router without SIM-support.

Has anybody seen this before? Is it simply a write-off, or is there some hidden setting somewhere I've just never seen before?

Edit: to elaborate, this is still the case after a reset to Factory Defaults.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It might be possible that you have a failed modem on a hardware level. 

I would like you to do the following:

• access the device via SSH client or use CLI in the WebUI. Execute the command below and post the outpus screenshot here:
    • ls /dev
  • Next, please attach a troubleshoot file. To generate a troubleshoot file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. Make sure you have experienced the issue before creating troubleshoot file.

Best regards, 

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Thank you.

It won't boot at all anymore at the moment. I consider it a write-off. Thanks for your time.