FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
152 views 0 comments
by anonymous
In the Modbus-TCP Master package, the Alarms Configuration block does not work if several registers are set for an alarm. Only the first alarm is executed.

I have a RUT230 modem with firmware RUT2_R_00.07.02_WEBUI

I understand that this topic has already been raised on the forum, but a lot of time has passed, but the problem has not been solved

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

What you have encountered is a known issue. Unfortunately, it is difficult to replicate and the issue is still under investigation.

At the moment, there are reworks and refactorizations happening to the MODBUS services to improve and expand the functionality, However, these are expected to be included in the 7.3 firmware, which does not have a release date yet.

I suggest to try and update to the RUT2_R_00.07.02.2 firmware and see it it improves anything, as some MODBUS related changes are included in the new releases.

Best regards,

Žygimantas