FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
210 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello, I have a Glomex brand 4G marine antenna. The router it has is the RUT-950 Teltonika model, the last update of the firmware was in 2018. Can the firmware be updated for the original Teltonika model?  that I will sign stable would be the best for this Reuters?  Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Independent of the firmware your device uses, I would suggest to go straight to the bootloader procedure, which is described in this link, and update to the latest legacy firmware, which can be downloaded from here.

If your device contains RUT950 *G1*** in the product code, you will not be able to update to the versions RUT9_R_00.07.00 and above.

Keep in mind that this will delete any current device configuration.

Also, what do you mean with "that I will sign stable would be the best for this Reuters?"

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Hello, Thank you very much for responding. I couldn't answer before because I was traveling for work. I was able to update the firmware to the latest version that the Bootloader (2.0) that I have installed on the router allows me, exactly the RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2 version. in the update manual it says that you can also update the BootLoader that mine is version 2.0.0, but I can't find the file with the latest BootLoader anywhere. I understand that if I could update the Bootloader I could also install the Firmware version like this RUT9_R_00.07.02.6?? because when I check the router to see if there is new Firmware, it shows me that there is the version RUT9_R_00.07.02.6 .. or it is a failure and due to the age of the hardware, the version RUT9_R_00.07.02.6 cannot be installed no way?? Thank you so much

by anonymous

As mentioned, if your device contains RUT950 *G1*** in the product code, 6.09.2 is the latest you can get. Otherwise, you should be able to update. In case 7.02.7 is not allowed, try 7.01.4 first.

by anonymous

Hello, I don't see anywhere where it says *G1***, can you confirm if that is the G1 version?  Thank you