FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
198 views 1 comments
by anonymous
So I rely on other peoples expertise when it comes to configure networks.

Anyway. For a long time we tried getting Wireguard to work with Mullvad on RUTX10 on the version RUTX_R_00.07.02.1. As we notice my friends RUTX10 was on a earlier version we reset and upgraded to the same version RUTX_R_00.07.01.2 and with the same configuration it started to work.

Now to my latest issue. I got a tunnel going from Mullvad and thought I would another. However with just putting the other one or the first one OFF and the other one ON I dont get it to work. So I am wondering what I might have missed. I've renewed IP and rebooted the computer. Do I need to reboot the router? Or could it be something else?

There isen't much input you need to set up a tunnel, I dubble checked so the information is correct.

I also checked on their webpage and the server is flagged as up.
by anonymous
Further testing.

So exchange keys in first tunnel with second worked. So the question is how to be able to swap between tunnels without needing to replace first and only tunnel with info each time. Is it possible?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is the issue still relevant?

I cannot advice you on configuring Mullvad as I have not done that, however, it might be helpful if you could provide some topology graph of your intended network to better understand your needs. Also, I would like you sent a troubleshoot file to view your current configuration and log entries for better understanding. 

To generate the troubleshoot file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,