FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
327 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a Rut 240 which even after hard resetting, I can not log in to the web UI and get stuck on a loading loop. Should I return it as a defective or there is a fix for it?

I can SSH to it though, and attached is the outcome of logread from cli.

Please advise.

Best

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

First, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Next, I would like you to attach a screenshot of the SSH command hexdump -C /dev/mtd1 output.

There is a likelihood, that we will need to arrange a remote session via Anydesk for me to access your device, but before that I would also need a serial number of your router.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Hi Žygimantas,

Unfortunately, I can not access the web UI and the ticket is basically about it, so I can not provide the troubleshooting file.

Here is the screenshot of the command you sent:

And the s/n: 1123893052

I also have the same case open in the VIP Helpdesk simultaneously.

Regards,

by anonymous

Hi , i am also can not log in, then it is asking to update frimware, after upgrading i see log in page but default password  not accepted

by anonymous

Hello,

Is this a newly bought device that you have issues with? Is its default password actually admin01, since recently, each new device has its own unique password?

Also, how exactly is the device asking to update firmware, if you cannot login to the WebUI?

Best regards,