FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
285 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I just bought 1 credit for test.  I added and activated it . But now on the device it still tells me Connection state Failure ( expired licence )

Serial is 1112365962 .

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have Service set to enabled in RMS Services -> Management page?

Best regards

by anonymous
I can't , it says there is no available credit for this serial number.... That's the problem.
by anonymous

Hello,

Please login to RMS, then click on your email in top right corner of the screen and select "Credits -> Credit codes" option. In case you have created RMS credit code before, select it and choose option "Credit codes -> Remove code". That would return credits, which we used to create such credit code.

Once you would have remaining unused credits in your account (current balance can be seen by clicking on your email in top right corner), you will be able to navigate to "Services -> Management" RMS menu and click toggle button in "service" column to active credit for your device.