FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
487 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

a person with an RSM account wants to invite me but he can't because I already have an RMS account. Is there someone who is responsible for deleting the RMS accounts?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform you that your client could delete his user account without Teltonika intervening.
In order to do so, you will need to create another admin in his company and using the new admin delete the required user.

In case this is not an option please contact me via private message and I will ask some security questions about your RMS account.
When I receive correct answers I will be able to delete the account.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.
by anonymous
Hi,

I followed your instructions and created a new user in this company with administrator privileges. After I logged in with this account, I could also see the email address of my old account under the menu item "Users". Then I deleted my old account, which after that was no longer visible in the menu item "Users". But I still can't be invited by another user.
Furthermore, it is still possible that I can log in to RMS with my old account, although it should be deleted.