FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
199 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi friends, i have a RUT955 and im trying to connect to rms service but without success, then i found that product code  serial numbers and others appear as unknown or values in zero, please see attached picture, im trying to update to the latest firmware but appear the bellow message (RUT9_R_00.07.02.3)

Pls your help to solve the problem will be very apreciated

Thanks in advance

by anonymous

Hello,

Please, access the router via CLI/SSH, execute the following command and attach a screenshot of the output:

• hexdump -C /dev/mtd1

We might need to arrange a remote Anydesk session to rewrite device information.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Would you please send the picture?  I could not see the picture attached.
When did this issue first start? i.e. after a firmware upgrade or any configuration was done which made this issue occur?
Please share the troubleshoot file with me via private message. To download troubleshoot file, Go to WebUI, navigate to System->Administrator-> Troubleshoot page. Click on generate troubleshoot file button.

Regards,
Ramandeep