FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
217 views 2 comments
by anonymous
My RUTX11 from Batch 24 will not reboot.  The power light is on and when an ether net cable is connected to LAN1 that light will blink.

And that's all it does.

Using the bootloader protocol and holding down the reset while turning on the power will cause the lights by each port to flash but that's all it does.

In reading the other questions on this forum I believe the term for this is "bricked".  Please advise what possible resolutions exist.

Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

If you have tried recovery options mentioned here and bootloader procedure described here and it did not work, unfortunately, there is not much else, that can be done. You should return or replace the device.

Best regards

by anonymous
So, again, what is the "return" process?  How do I get your firm to repair my unit?
by anonymous

If you bought the device directly from Teltonika, the warranty process is described here, otherwise, contact your reseller.