FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
181 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello, 

I want to kindly ask you for support here - RUT955 is working properly after reset, but after a while we are not able to connect remotely via web browser acces.

There is this error massage in browser:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:232: Fatal: Indexcache is not sane!
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:232: in function 'createindex_plain'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:214: in function 'createindex'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:246: in function 'createtree'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:96: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:82: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:82>
Second issue is, that we have extreme increase of data consumption (connection is via SIM card, normally we are ok with 3GB data pack per month, now there is consumtion 4GB a day).
This issue happened on 4 installations we have (all in one day), next 70 installations are running with no issues till now - I am able to reach them remotely via web browser.
Thanks for support, BR Tomas, SKF CZ

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

One thing you can try is to update your device's firmware.

Other than that, I will need you to upload a troubleshoot file. Please replicate the issue first. Then, I would like you to try to access the router via SSH. You can use PuTTy client, for further instructions refer to this page: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Command_Line_Interfaces#SSH.

Once logged in, enter the following command: 

• troubleshoot.sh 

This may take some time, you might see an error message, do not worry. 

Next, when previous command finishes, you will need to access the router via SCP protocol to extract troubleshoot file.

Download WinSCP software from here. For instructions on how to access the router with WinSCP refer to this page. The generated troubleshoot file is in tmp folder, the name of the file should be troubleshoot.tar.gz. Copy it to your machine and upload by editing your the question.

Best regards,