FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
183 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I've had my unit for a few week, it disconnects wifi at least every day.

It seems to happen after "group key handshake"

The unit itself usually dissappears from wifi, but sometimes it's visible, but you can only connect to it for a second before you get kicked out.

I have done a factory reset, no difference.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The logs do indicate frequent disconnects. What could be suggested, is to try using a different WiFi channel, specifically channels 1 and 6, and switch between 20 and 40MHz channel widths. However, this applies only if you live in an environment, where there is a possibility of more nearby access points surrounding you, as disconnects may be due to congested spectrum and interference from other APs.

Other than that, there is a single instance, where wireless interface simply goes down, which appears to be related to faulty drivers or hardware, and in this case I would suggest to simply return or replace the device.

Best regards,
by anonymous
There is only 1 other wifi closeby, I'm out on the countryside. And we are on different channels, i already tried switching between 20/20Mhz bandwidth just to be safe.

A "soft reboot" from SMS doesn't solve the problem. I either have to disable WiFi, do a soft reboot, and then turn on WiFi. Or do a hard reset by pulling the power.

My 3G speeds are also 3-4 times higher than 4G, so i suspect that something is broken.

Thank you for your inputs ZygimantasBliu