FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
168 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a some qeustions about the RMS Task manager.

First of all if we have a existing task and lets say there are 10 tasks in it  t possiffle the task cause if i lets say ad a new task between 1 and 3 i need to delete all other tasks and start over again?

Also if we have script in the task.

i need to work on the script edit somethings in it i upload it to rms with the same name so i dont have to change all tasks it does not work anymore and i need to re apply the file in the task should it not be able to pick up where it left cause the file has the same name ?

Br

Tansu

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, in your example, if you would want to add/change task between tasks 1 and 3, other tasks would need to be removed and then added again in the correct order. Thank you for pointing out this inconvenience. We will suggest to our RnD team to implement an option to conveniently rearrange task manager tasks.

Meanwhile, RMS assigns a unique file ID to each uploaded file to RMS. It does not matter if multiple files are updated with the same exact name - they will acquire different unique IDs and therefore tasks in task manager would need to be adapted to use this new file.
Best answer
by anonymous

Update: Your suggestion has been added to RMS.

Now it is possible to rearrange RMS Task Manager functionality task order.

That can be done by clicking the "Change Task Order" button when viewing your RMS Task Manager group.