FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
205 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

It does not matter witch rut model it depends on the firmware version.

on firmware 2.6 it works fine i setup my mobile ass passtrough with a fixed mac i test it all cool laptop gets internal addres router gets the ip addres of the mobile all good.

now on the newer firmwares even if i have a fixed mac addres for passtrough it gives my laptop the fixed ip and not the device with the fixed mac address.

Is this something thats already knows or did the way it works changed and is intented if it cant find the right mac and still handsout an ip to any mac address?

BR,

Tansu

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It is a known issue, that the RUT devices give the public IP to other equipment if the specified MAC address equipment is not connected. Solution will be included into RUTOS 7.3.

If the issue is critical, please write the model of the device in question, I will enquire for a test firmware version.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
Best answer
by anonymous
Alright!

Do you know when 7.3 will Come?
by anonymous
Hi Žygimantas,

Do we know when rutos 7.3 will be released?

Thanks,

Benoit.