FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
226 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I have 2 x 955 4g routers with 2 x audio devices connected to each one. They provide 2 x separate audio links between 2 x sites.

One link works fine using a SIP port forwarding on port 5060, the other one will not work. I have tried various port numbers but only port 5060 will make them work. If I switch the SIP helpers off then the link will not work even on 5060. Do the helpers only work on port 5060? or should they work on any port. They are connected with a public fixed IP address, and are on vodafone 4G

FIrmware is ver 00.06.09.2

Many Thanks
by anonymous
I think it is unlikely they will work on literally any port, as that would imply the router is scanning every UDP packet looking for SIP headers.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Have only got 2 x ports forwarded which are SIP. and only 6 x ports in total So I was hoping it should work with just 2.

Have tried 5062, 5070 etc but only 5060 will work.

Many Thanks
by anonymous
Is there anyone who can help to get this working. I know enough to make it work if it does what it is supposed to do, but if it does not I do not know how to diagnose the problem.

A computer Dilbert is needed.

Many Thanks