FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
377 views 5 comments
by anonymous
lately, my Rut240 has repeatedly lost wifi contact, despite the latest available firmware, no difference. can heat affect the router?

attach log file

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please reattach the troubleshoot file?

How long have you had the device?

Have you tried to reset the device to factory defaults?

Best regards,

Žygimantas
Best answer
by anonymous
I have it for a year.

I have done two resets, One before upgrade and One after upgrade
by anonymous
Hello,

The logs file is still not attached.

What kind of heat do you mean in your question? Does the router operate in a heated environment or it simply overheats over time?

Also, as suggested by other users, check if downgrading to 7.01.2 improves your WiFi stability?

Best regards,
by anonymous

The logfile is 143kb way cant i send it ?

And the error is the same with  original version RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.1 as with latest version RUT2_R_00.07.02.2 ?

I saw now in the manual its

Operating temperature -40° to 75° C

So that cant be the issiue!?

How can i send the log, i have only phone tog work with, and the attach feature dosent work for me.

by anonymous

Hello,

A couple of settings I would like you to try:

• Access the router via web interface, navigate to Network -> Wireless and edit the general wireless radio settings on top of the access point interface, by pressing the pencil icon. Next, switch to Advanced settings tab and disable Allow legacy 802.11b rates option.
  • Another thing to edit is in the access point settings. Again, in the configuration window go to Advanced settings tab and set Disassociate On Low Acknowledgement option to off.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hi 

Thanks for your answers!

Seans to be 

"disable Allow legacy 802.11b rates option."

How was the problem!

I found it at first due to dropp of wifi, just after inlog numurus Time.

I starten with (dosent help)

"Advanced settings tab and set Disassociate On Low Acknowledgement option to off."

Thanks a lot for your Good hel

regards

Peter Magnusson