1) In the event of internet outage, does RUT955(or any other router of yours) save data inside somehow (for example SD) and send it to the cloud after recovery?
Could you please specify, what type of data do you have in mind? In regards to MODBUS data, the router stores up to 20000 requests in RAM, after it is full, it will start deleting the oldest 2000 entries. Upon reconnection, all of the stored and the new request data is sent to the server by first sending the stored and then the new data
2) In RMS, is it possible to choose different graphic user interfaces for subcompanies (our customers) ?
Could you expand on what do you mean by different graphic user interfaces for subcompanies? If you mean limiting access to certain functionalities, web interface sections, then yes, it is configurable.
3) Is there a chance to see all connected third party devices as a list and manage those on RMS?
I suggest you to check a couple of videos on how remote devices are managed via RMS:
4) Could you integrate external input modules (for extra sensors) to your devices and send data through it? (RUT955 or any other)
You can connect external MODBUS input module.
5) Do you produce such modules?
Teltonika does not manufacture such modules.
6) Does RUT955 has some kind of internal battery so it can send alarm to cloud in case of power outage and collect data to SD card and save it until its epmty?
RUT955, or any other Teltonika router, gateway or modem do not have internal batteries.
7) Is RUT955 compatible with 230VAC power?
RUT955 accepts input voltages from 9 to 30 VDC. It can also be powered via LAN1 port by passive PoE.
8) Can you upload third party devices to RMS with an excel file? Is it possible to directly see and manage 3rdparty devices on RMS main page or can we only connect to it via the router it is connected?
It is not possible to upload third party devices to RMS with an excel file. It is only possible to see and manage 3rd party devices via the router they are connected.
9) Can you control 3rd party devices’ data via RMS?(example – sensor data)
What do you mean by control data?
10) For example we added a 3rd party device and want to be able to connect to it only pasword/username. Is it possible, will it have a different profile?
Unless the device you want to connect itself has some access window, which requires login credentials, Teltonika device does not provide that.