FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
353 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello Teltonika support team,

I downloaded and installed Hotspot package in order to configure guest WiFi network with no access to a private LAN, and with an access to internet only. I configured guest WiFi with no network attached (as it was written in the manual) and with no encryption. Also I configured a local user for authentication to hotspot. All other settings are default. I am able to connect to guest WiFi and on the internal landing page i can enter username and password, but the login button is somewhat not operational ( neither authentication error message nor succesful login ).

Since I have a couple of RUT240 devices with the same FW version (RUT2_R_00.07.02.2), I tried the same on all of them but with no success.

Also, I installed hotspot package on RUTX11 using the same settings as in RUT240 config and it's working like a charm.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Vladimir  

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would advise you to update to RUT2_R_00.07.02.4 . According to the changelog a similar issue has been solved:

• Fixed Hotspot login via landing page issue.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Thank you for your quick answer, I'll confirm the solution after firmware upgrade.

Kind regards,

Vladimir
by anonymous
Hello ZygimantasBliu,

I confirm that new firmware has a fix to this issue.

Thank you,

Vladimir