FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
443 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

i want to send multiple data to my Thingsboard. I read the data via modbus tcp and all works fine. One of the devices i read via modbus sends 2 values, and i want them to be seperated in the JSON-configuration. Is something like that possible?

You can see the output in the pictures... i want it to be something like: "model":"example","power1":"value1","gespower":"value2"
by anonymous
Hello,

I have the same problem.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Currently data to server allows you to send each request as a separate message. Sending multiple consecutive registers in a single request unfortunately does not index separate registers, thus it is not possible to add different names/IDs for each data register. Multiple requests cannot be put together into a single message too.

Best regards,
by anonymous
But otherwise i dont have possibility to seperate the data. The device´s IP and Slave-ID is the same...